Tue, 03 Nov|
LD+ TUESDAY - STUDIO BEE
We are opening the doors of our of our studio to a maximum of 15 life drawing enthusiasts who can comply with Covid-19 regulations, these explained Once you click book. Everyone who can comply is welcome. Once the tickets are sold, the studio will be closed. Our model will be Gina, a young model.
Time & Location
03 Nov 2020, 19:30 – 21:30 GMT
Studio Bee, 14-16 Faraday St, Manchester M1 1BE, UK
About the event
If you are planning in coming, please, read the Covid-19 regs below.
The sessions in the studio are also streamed LIVE via zoom and joined with people around the world who we’ll be able to interact with in the studio to add to the fun 😃
Please, try to arrive between 7pm-7.25pm as we'll start at 7.30. Be aware that Studio Bee is tricky to find, so, if it is your first time visiting, give yourself plenty time to find it. It's at the top floor of a 4th floor Mill above :
The Peer Hat Bar
14-16 Faraday St
The entrance is at the tiny alleyway in the back, on the right door if your come from Little Liver St.
Studio tickets are £10.50 (or £12.5 for those who can afford it) BOOKED IN ADVANCED below.
We shall meet you in the flesh or in the virtual world
Due to COVID-19 numbers will be restricted to 15 people per session and we all have to follow with COVID-19.
Our space has a capacity of 50+ attendants but we have reduced this number to obey with COVID regulations. We'll ask attendants to comply with the following too:
1. wear a mask at all times while entering the studio
2. Please, keep a distance of 1.5m between anyone else when coming to the studio and in the studio.
3. bring your own materials
4. take with you any materials or waste
5. Sign a COVID-19 Health declaration. By booking, you acknowledge that you or anyone in your bubble is not suffering any COVID-19 symptoms or waiting for a test result.
6. We'll collect your name and telephone number for 21 days to assist the NHS' test and trace service.
Once the 15 tickets are sold we won't accept anyone else. Doors will be closed to keep safe distances.