Tue, 06 Oct|
LD+ Tuesday - Studio Bee
All welcome to come and draw our model Hope in our Studio Bee in Manchester **Covid-19 regulations apply** explained once you RSPV. Tickets are £12.5 and there are 5 tickets for £10.5 for those who need. BEGINNERS WELCOME !
Time & Location
06 Oct 2020, 19:30 – 21:30 BST
Studio Bee, 14-16 Faraday St, Manchester M1 1BE, UK
About the event
These sessions are for everyone who fancy drawing from a life model, that is, from people who'd like to give it a go for first time to professional artists and all in between. Poses range from 2min up to 20min.
Due to COVID-19 numbers will be restricted to 20 people per session. Our space has a capacity of 50+ attendants but we more than halved the number to obey with COVID regulations. We'll ask attendants to comply with the following too:
- wear a mask everywhere in the bar or as soon you stand up from your allocated chair.
- Please, keep a distance of 1.5m between anyone else when coming to the studio and in the studio.
- bring your own materials
- take with you any materials or waste
- Sign a COVID-19 Health declaration. By booking, you acknowledge that you or anyone in your bubble is not suffering any COVID-19 symptoms or waiting for a test result.
- We'll collect your name and telephone number for 21 days to assist the NHS' test and trace service.
Once the 20 tickets are sold we won't accept anyone else. Doors will be closed to keep safe distances.
LD+ Tuesday (full price)
LD+ Tuesday (reduced price)